Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop presentation and display materials under direction of Project Manager/Architect, and develop technical design solutions for specific areas of project as determined by Project Manager/Architect.
- Present design solutions in-house and to others as required and develop project specification data for new structure or renovation projects applying knowledge of basic structural and site design, construction
- Develop high-quality visualizations of building exterior and interior environments, in a variety of styles with focus on both photo-realistic renderings and sketch or hand-drawn renderings.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Two to three years of professional experience utilizing Revit, Autodesk 3D Max, Vray, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Enscape and Lumion 3D software.
- Professional experience with design of heathcare, mixed-use, educational and/or higher ed buildings.
- Professional experience with energy-efficient design for commercial buildings.
- Professional five-year Bachelors degree in Architecture, Architectural Engineering, or a related field.
Salary + Benefits
Compensation commensurate with experience. Soderstrom offers a competitive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, basic and voluntary life, 401k. etc.), paid holidays, sick, and vacation time.
Please send an email with cover letter, resume, and any relevant portfolio materials (under 5MB) and/or link to materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone calls or recruiters please.