Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate on projects of various types from conceptual design to construction administration.
- Assist team by: drawing, coordinating and documenting interior drawings, specifications, and material selections required for construction.
- Assist on selection and documentation of furniture systems and equipment.
- Develop high-quality visualizations of interior environments, in a variety of styles with a focus on both photo-realistic renderings and sketch or hand-drawn renderings.
- Coordinate and participate in interior product presentations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in interior architecture or interior design.
- 4 to 6 years’ experience in a professional architectural practice.
- Ability to communicate design intent through digital and traditional graphic methods.
- Proficiency in Revit, 3D Studio, SketchUp, InDesign and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient with finish materials, specifications, furniture and interior details.
- Knowledge of building codes and building systems.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize while performing on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Healthcare and Educational Design experience (K-12 and higher education).
- LEED Certification and other professional affiliations, such as IIDA.
Salary + Benefits
Compensation commensurate with experience. Soderstrom offers a competitive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, basic and voluntary life, 401k. etc.), paid holidays, sick, and vacation time.
Please send an email with cover letter, resume, and relevant portfolio materials (under 5MB) and/or link to materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone calls or recruiters please.