Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Create presentation and display materials under the direction of the Project Manager/Architect.
- Develop technical design solutions for specific areas of the project.
- Present design solutions to the project team.
- Produce project specification data for new structures or renovation projects, applying basic architectural, structural, site design, and construction knowledge.
- Develop visualizations of building exterior and interior environments, in a variety of styles with a focus on both photo-realistic renderings and hand-drawn renderings.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Two to five years of professional experience as an architectural designer or similar position.
- Two years minimum experience utilizing Revit. Experience with AutoCAD, SketchUp, Enscape, Lumion, Bluebeam, and Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Professional experience with the design of educational, commercial, and/or civic buildings.
- Professional experience with energy-efficient design preferred.
- Professional five-year bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Architectural Engineering, or a related field, or a master’s degree in the same.
Salary + Benefits
Compensation commensurate with experience. Soderstrom offers a competitive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, basic and voluntary life, 401k. etc.), paid holidays, sick, and vacation time.
Office newly located in the Pearl District. Currently required to work in office 3 days (of your choosing) a week.