Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Production of Construction Documents.
- Project review per jurisdictional code requirements.
- Construction administration.
- Assist Project Manager/Architect or Project Principal with client interactions.
- Participate with the project team on the development of design solutions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Five to eight years of professional experience as an architectural designer or similar position.
- Four years minimum experience utilizing Revit. Experience with AutoCAD, SketchUp, Enscape, Lumion, Bluebeam, and Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Professional experience with the design of educational, commercial, and/or civic buildings.
- Professional experience with energy-efficient design.
- Professional five-year bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Architectural Engineering, or a related field, or a master’s degree in the same.
- Architectural license preferred.
- LEED AP accreditation preferred.
Salary + Benefits
Compensation commensurate with experience. Soderstrom offers a competitive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, basic and voluntary life, 401k. etc.), paid holidays, sick, and vacation time.
Office newly located in the Pearl District. Currently required to work in office 3 days (of your choosing) a week.